Native Tongue Music Publishing is pleased to announce that our GM Jaime Gough has been elected onto the AMCOS board.
The four vacancies on the 12-member AMCOS Board were filled by first-time Board-elect Jaime Gough, alongside returning Directors Ian James, Stephen McPherson and Peter Hebbes.
At the AMCOS Board meeting, Mr Ian James was returned as Chair and Ms Marianna Annas was elected as the new Deputy Chair of the AMCOS Board.
THE NEW AMCOS BOARD
• Ian James, Mushroom Music (Chair)
• Marianna Annas, ABC Music Publishing (Deputy Chair)
• Bob Aird, Universal Music Publishing
• David Albert, J. Albert & Son
• Philip Burn, Hal Leonard
• Matthew Capper, Warner/Chappell Music Australia
• Jaime Gough, Native Tongue Music (new to the Board)
• Peter Hebbes, Hebbes Music Group (re-elected)
• Steve McPherson, Hillsong Publishing (re-elected)
• Simon Moor, Kobalt Music Group
• Damien Trotter, Sony/ATV Music Publishing
• Philip Walker, Origin Music Group
AMCOS, the Australasian Mechanical Copyright Owners Society Limited was established in 1979 to manage “mechanical royalties”, that is, the reproduction or copying and storage of music in different formats. This covers copying of songs and compositions by record labels or other parties to sell them on CD, DVD, online, for use as production music and for radio/TV programs.
AMCOS is an affiliate of APRA, the Australasian Performing Right Association Limited, established in 1926 to manage the performance and communication rights of its members, namely songwriters, composers and music publishers. This covers music that is communicated or performed publicly including on radio, television, online, live gigs in pubs and clubs etc.
For more information visit: http://apraamcos.com.au